Searching and reporting on consecutive years of giving
In this article:
- Configuring how consecutive years of giving is calculated in your account
- Searching and reporting
- Pulling the data into a mailing
Little Green Light displays the consecutive years of giving (including gifts, pledges, in-kind gifts, soft credits, peer credits, and matching gifts) for an individual constituent at a glance, for your database as a whole from your Dashboard, and via searching and reporting.
NOTE: Consecutive years of giving is calculated on a daily basis and can be updated on demand from the Dashboard by clicking the Refresh button.
Configuring how consecutive years of giving is calculated in your account
Any Administrator in your account can configure the setting to calculate based on different parameters. You can make changes by following these instructions:
- Go to Settings > Subscription settings > Gift settings
- Scroll down the page till you see the "Giving status & consecutive years" section
- Click the Edit button at the bottom of the section to make the updates
- Save your changes
Searching and reporting
Search on consecutive years of giving from the Constituents page by selecting the “Consecutive years of giving” criterion in the Advanced Search options:
You can include consecutive years of giving in constituent reports by including it among your report columns: